The Trust’s Vision is to connect and to reconnect its people to their whānau, taonga and whenua.
The Trust’s Mission is to manage and enhance Trust assets within a long term vision to support its people.
The Trust is guided by the following values:
The Trust is committed to supporting the wellbeing of its people and has developed a number of initiatives to support their development:
- Education and kaumātua grants
- A rangatahi work development program
- Free subscriptions to MathsBuddy
- Afterschool maths tutorial programmes in partner schools; and
- Marae development and operational grants to marae affiliated to the Trust.
If you would like to read more about the objectives of the Trust, click here to download the Trust’s Strategic Plan 2019-2024
Photo – Pareaniwaniwa Waitomo Caves